Flight Log for 2 May 1999, Monroe, WA

Due to a work schedule change, I had to make the decision whether to load up rockets for the launch before 5:00 AM.  At that time, it was actively raining and pretty breezy; I decided not to leave the rockets and motors in the back of my pickup, getting damp, while I worked.  Possibly a bad decision; I'm told the launch wasn't bad, but I'd have only made the last hour or so in any case.  Maybe in June and July.

Back to 24 April 1999

Forward to 8 May 1999

Back to Launch Logs page.

Back to my Home page.